Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Are You Ready?

I gave my life unto the Lordship of Jesus Christ in 1989 and since then I have witnessed and heard so many world events that have fully persuaded me that Jesus' return to gather His faithful followers is extremely near. This realization has provoked me not to become overly concerned about acquiring this world's fame and wealth but rather to become very occupied with getting my garments clean, oil in my lamp and a readiness to meet my spiritual groom (Christ). Jesus told a parable about ten virgins (spiritual brides) five who were wise and five who were foolish. While so many are becoming occupied with the recession, crime, life of the rich and famous and the government, they are also being distracted and missing the opportunity to prepare for Jesus' return. There are two categories - the wise follower (virgin) and the foolish follower (virgin). Which category is applicable to you? If you are not sure we recommend that you purchase our teaching CD Am I Really Foolish? from our Media Store at www.wordalvieministriesinternational.org. We are here to assist you in working out your soul salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment