Sunday, December 29, 2013

Completing The Process

I got so excited when a variety of persons came into my life with different talents or spiritual gifts to assist me in ministry. I felt within myself that I could conquer the world for the glory of God not realizing that I was just at the starting line. Set goals were being accomplished within weeks and the joy that I felt within had me smiling inwardly and outwardly. My joy was accompanied with challenges and at times divers attacks by the enemy, but I overcame them. After a while I began to dream BIG and imagine the places I will travel, the conferences I will have, the books that I will write, etc. I didn't see myself as being self made but rather as one favored by God. Things were looking good and my life was improving. Tasha Cobbs song, 'For Your Glory' became my national anthem.... My spiritual man was saying, "God let's do this!" As quick as the people came into my life, one by one they all left. Tasha Cobbs song was still my national anthem and I still felt like "God let's do this!" However without the help I had before, productivity slowed down and set goals were not as quickly accomplished. What was going on? In the beginning I was clueless. I wanted answers, I needed answers and I wanted to know NOW. I struggled mentally because the mind of my flesh was telling me to call this prophet or that prophet or get a word from here or there. I did not yield because I am not a word hunter, I'm a God chaser. I sat still in a room alone for days, no phone calls, no emails, just inactivity; at least that's what I thought. I want you to know that when the Psalmist said blessed is the man who mediates on His word day and night and delights himself in it, He really meant that - Psalms 1. The Spirit of the Lord spoke to my soul and said, "I'm pruning you." The help that I had, He removed so that I can obtain new helpers or new leaves. Right now my branches are bare, but I am excited. My life is presently experiencing a transition from one glory to another. I find myself once again in a cocoon, awaiting my new wings for a higher flight into a new spiritual dimension. I am writing this blog because I see new buds on my branches and the cocoon is presently falling apart because it can no longer hold me. I am still alone yet in His presence. I am most grateful for all the persons who assisted me in getting here, God saw the need for each of you and a set time for you all to be a part of my life. My process is ending and I want you to know that from hereon my life will never be the same. Share my testimony by listening to the song in this link...please take five minutes to listen and thank you, God bless you ALL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=465oXQegB2k

No comments:

Post a Comment