Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I am a Christian

I am often times wrong and I often times say I'm SORRY. Oftentimes I am confused and not ashamed to say so. I do find myself needing help many times in my life, and I am not afraid to ask for it. Sometimes my emotions and thoughts are out of whack and I act foolishly and I am not too proud to admit it. I am not so wrapped up in myself and full of pride whereby I find it necessary for me to hide my weaknesses... Like the good book said, we will fall short of His glory and often times I do. Every time I recognize that I have failed, messed up, said the wrong words, did something wrong, I seek forgiveness both from man and God and I move on. I am a Christian and I love the Lord with all of my heart and I love my life with all of my shortcomings...What about you?

2 comments:

  1. I am a Christian and I love being one. I am not perfect in any way, I am not always kind, loving, joyful, or faithful. I sometimes curse, lie, and criticize. I am sometimes irritated, frustrated, and angry. I am on a journey that is changing me, I can't do it, people can't do it, only God can and it is in Him I trust and believe for change. I am a Christian and I love being one and with the measure of love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control that the Spirit has given me, I will strive to become Christ-like more and more everyday. Amen

    ReplyDelete